Here Are The SEC’s Chances Of Winning The Ripple Lawsuit• June 7, 2023 9:06 am • Comments
Those reading this are in for some great news!
Deaton estimated Ripple’s chances of an outright victory at 25%, chances of a mixed or partial victory at 75%, and only a 25% chance of an SEC victory. …
Now the pro-Ripple attorney is back but with even better odds. …
According to John Deaton, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) only has a 3% chance of winning the lawsuit against Ripple Labs.
Here’s what everyone is saying:
Ripple Lawsuit: “SEC Has A 3% Chance Of Winning,” Says Lawyer, Predicts XRP Victory Surge to $10 Price.
Positive signs have come out of Ripple and XRP spaces in the past week as its case with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) nears its end.https://t.co/K0jN91Woo7
— 🇳🇱 MackAttackXRP® 🇳🇱 60K-XRP-Followers (@MackAttackXRP) June 7, 2023
— 🇳🇱 MackAttackXRP® 🇳🇱 60K-XRP-Followers (@MackAttackXRP) June 5, 2023
ZY Crypto reports:
John Deaton says there is only a 3% chance that the SEC will win its case against Ripple.
He explained his position by noting that Judge Torres will likely “split the baby”, with Ripple claiming most of the victory.
Deaton illustrated his position by claiming that Judge Torres could rule that XRP offered before 2018 was a security.
Legal expert John Deaton predicts a 25% chance of an outright win for #Ripple against the SEC, despite rumors of a potential IPO. The odds of an outright victory for the SEC seem slim, estimated at less than 3%. Keep your eyes on this high-stakes crypto legal battle. #XRP…
— Krypton AI (@KryptonAi) June 5, 2023
If @Ripple wins the SEC lawsuit or gets the functional equivalent of a slap on the wrist, along with a ruling that ongoing and future sales of #XRP are not securities, the lawsuit will prove a blessing in disguise for Ripple. https://t.co/ZJePtSaBAk
— John E Deaton (@JohnEDeaton1) June 1, 2023
U Today featured a related piece highlighting a potential Ripple IPO:
A conversation sprang up on Twitter that revealed that Ripple conducted a private roadshow event in April, where the company and its underwriters met with a couple of Wall Street investors to generate interest in an IPO.
This revelation has become the subject of much speculation, with Deaton noting that Ripple could even be in a good position depending on what the summary judgment turns out to be.
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.