Top Play To Earn Gaming Crypto To Buy While The Market’s DownJanuary 9, 2022 8:39 pm
The future of cryptocurrency will see its most utility in the gaming industry.
In 2020 the US Gaming industry hit a whopping 85.86 billion U.S. dollars which goes to show, Americans are not shy to spend money on video games.
Cryptocurrency enthusiasts know this and developers have created play-to-earn games that have addictive gameplay that will reward players for their gameplaying performance.
Here’s a list of the top play to earn cryptocurrencies to jump into now while there’s a dip:
- DeRace: According to Capital, DeRace is a “decentralized blockchain-based non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem that allows users to breed horses, participate in races and build their own virtual hippodromes powered by the DERC token”. DeRace has super potential because if adults like to throw their money betting on horses at a race track, then how much more will they spend money on the virtual race track that never closes! DeRace has an all-time high of $8.26 and is currently selling at $2.84, so once Bitcoin goes back up expect DeRace to follow.
⚡️Some cool #DeRace stats ⚡️
🏁 More than half of all #NFT horses have participated in races at least once
🤯100 horses raced more than 100 times
🤩291 horses raced over 50 times
😊1117 horses raced over 10 times
How many times have you raced your NFT horse? pic.twitter.com/3IIEA2K9rS
— DeRace (@DeRaceNFT) January 9, 2022
- Thetan Arena: Thetan Arena(THG) has become one of the most downloaded play-to-earn games on both Google Playstore and Apple Store. As of right now, Thetan Arena has over 5 million users, and initially, after its release, the NFT game hit number one on the Apps store in 11 countries. THG has an all-time high price of 21.13 and is now currently 71.6% down and is selling at $5.07. Due to Thetan’s large numbers of players and gaming NFTs expect THG to bounce back once Bitcoin bounces back.
- UFO Gaming: The official site of UFO Gaming states that “UFO Gaming ($UFO) is a fully decentralized gaming platform bridging traditional games onto the blockchain and giving players the ability to earn while playing. Blockchain. P2E. Metaverse. Virtual land. NFT. Gaming. $UFO will be the primary utility token of the Dark Metaverse. In The Dark Metaverse, each game that we release will represent its own planet.”
🎮 Play-to-Earn gaming offers additional options for gamers seeking to generate revenue on their own terms… doing what they love.
🤝 Super Galactic will be the first display of how we seek to combine blockchain and gaming using #P2E.
— UFO Gaming (@TheUFOtoken) January 8, 2022
- Shiba Inu: I know what your thinking, Shiba is a meme coin and not a play to earn token. Well, it was until Shib developer Shytoshi Kusama formed a partnership with one of Australia’s largest video game developers PlaySide Studios Limited. The new Shiba Inu game will feature Shiboshis (Shib’s native NFT collection) and PlaySide studio will license the game to Shiba Inu’s devs to use in Shibarium. Towards the end of the year, gaming and Metaverse crypto went absolutely ballistic, tokens such as Axie infinity, DeRace, Sandbox, and Decentraland all saw major gains because what many crypto holders fail to realize is that cryptocurrency will see major utility within the gaming industry before it sees major adoption in commercial businesses.
- SandBox/Decentraland: Are on this Play to Earn Crypto list because there are not only Metaverse cryptocurrencies but also play-to-earn tokens too. The reason being is that landowners on Sandbox and Decentraland can build games in their virtual world. With big corporations are already buying real estate in both Sandbox and Dectraland, nows the time to buy-in.
- Axie Infinity: Axie Ininifnty has been the big break-out star in the play-to-earn crypto universe due to the massive amount of players the game has. What makes Axie unique is that it’s partially owned and operated by its players. Players earn AXS tokens by playing and using them to decide the future of the project. It has an all-time high of $165 and is not selling at $71, so, unless Bitcoin continues to tumble expect Axie to make a comeback.
— TraderFromTheNorth (@NorthWolfTrader) January 9, 2022
Reminder, here at ProCoinNews we do not give financial advice, please do your due diligence on all the projects above.
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.